Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday and Exercise Class Again

I slept really well until 3:30 and when I awoke... then, I never was able to get back to sleep.  I kept thinking about my budget and could not figure out how to make it through to the 10th of August without hitting my savings again...at least temporarily.  That kept me awake.

Anyhow, I got up at 4:15. I figured I might as well. I could get some things done that early. Of course as soon as Missy and I had our breakfasts she began wanting to go outside. It had rained last night (I did sleep right through that) and so I wasn't going to have quite as much to water out there in the flowerbeds.

I stayed up last evening to watch Hillary's speech. She did a good job.  She covered all her plans as well as straightened out Donald Trump.  She's not the orator the president is but she did fine. I hope she managed to build some trust. I believe a part of the problem  is something Hitler learned. If you repeat a lie about someone often enough, people will begin to believe it. That's what Trump has done about the conception that Hillary is not trustworthy. If there is anyone I would not trust to be president, it's Donald Trump....a fear monger.

Anyhow in a little while I need to go to the bank. I am down to one dollar in my billfold right now. :)
Next week is my color and cut and then the rent is due on the 1st. It's going to be tight until the 10th when my social security comes in. That extra payment on the hearing aid left me short this month.

We did go to exercise class. Bob drove and afterwards we followed Karan to Diamond Collision and we picked up her car. She had an accident last week and had to have it repaired. Then I drove her car to her home and she drove Bobby's truck back. 

More later...

My great granddaughter, Jamie, turns six tomorrow. I didn't have her new address since her folks bought a house. Her mother finally sent it to me today. So the card I sent will be late.

Lunch was fine and Bob has left to go home to take a nap.

I will vacuum the apartment this afternoon.  I got the kitchen and bath done yesterday but only got the dining room vacuumed. I still have four rooms to go and the hall.

I am also doing another load of laundry this afternoon. Missy missed the litter box again and wet on the mat I keep under it. So I am washing that and a pair of crops I got dirty yesterday. I am also washing the small mat I use on the carport for her to lie on.  It hasn't been in the laundry for awhile.

First though I need to sit down and rest a minute before I begin.

So, more even later...

I got both bedrooms and the hall vacuumed but Missy was sleeping in the living room so I'll do it tomorrow.

Bob came for lunch and we ate the goulash again with green beans and his salad. I had fruit for dessert.

After lunch Karan came over and picked up the rest of the goulash for her lunch. I also had some garlic toast to give her. She seemed delighted.

Marilyn called this afternoon and I went to her apartment and fixed her background and the colors for her fonts. It is now black.  Keith told me how to do it. She was sure happy about it. She doesn't have "Word" so she will use the notepad she has there.  I forget what it's called.

I went to the bank and took out $100 for my hair on Tuesday and the week's spending money.  I also sent $6.00 to Jamie for her birthday. I put it in her birthday card. She's six and will probably get a bang out of that.

Bob came back this evening to watch the CBS news and Brooks and Shields on PBS.

When he left, I took my bath and put my P.J.'s on for bed. Then I finished the crossword puzzle.

At 9:00 I will go to bed.


No comments: