Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday and Exercises Again and Bunco

Today, I hope, will be a day for me. I slept well last night. One reason was that I had been up since 1:00 or so the night before. I finally got my checkbook balanced. That was a huge relief. Then I got myself ready for the day and fed myself and Missy. After awhile, I will go to exercise class and then come home and fix lunch.  Then at 1:00, I will go to Bunco at the senior center.

After that, I will come home and relax.

Missy is being good this morning...lying here on the carport on her little mat. I hope it lasts. I am tired of chasing her around to keep her from roaming.  I have watered my plants and the tomato plant. I got a few more of those cherry tomatoes off it and put them in the frig.

We will have tuna patties and boiled potatoes with a veggie this noon at lunch. Bob has salad in my frig. I hope it stayed fresh.  I have some pudding and cookies for dessert. I did get the peanut butter cookies baked Monday afternoon. Bob and I ate a couple of them last night with a small bowl of ice cream.  I noticed when I weighed last night that I have lost a few pounds. My life has been pretty hectic lately. That may have something to do with it.

Bob will go with me to Parsons and the funeral on Friday. He agreed to read the obit.  We will go on to exercise class as usual on Friday morning and perhaps even go to Utopia for a cinnamon roll and coffee. Then after that, at 10:30 or so, we will go over to Parsons and have lunch before the service.  The family meets friends and other family members at the funeral home at 1:00 and I am supposed to be there for that. The actual funeral is at 2:00. 

We should be finished with that and go on to the cemetery then. I will have a few scriptures to share there and a poem. I'm glad they have a couple of people who will sing at the service and one at the cemetery.  Then we will come back home.

More later....

Lunch was fine and then after that, I went to Bunco and Bob came over while I was gone and did a small load of laundry.  He stayed until 6:00 or so and then went home.  I worked on the funeral sermon and got it finished...thank goodness.

At 9:00, after my bath, Missy and I went to bed. 

No comments: