Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday and Ministerial Alliance Meeting

I slept fitfully last night. My shoulder ached terribly. This morning it is better. But I'm not going to clean after all this morning. That would just aggravate it. I may do the kitchen and bathroom floors. But vacuuming is out.

I took Missy out for an hour. She wandered off over to Marilyn's carport and I had to go get her and carry her back. She growled and hissed all the way. Darn cat! She knows better. Soon we came in. I was tired of sitting out there. I will do very little this morning. This afternoon, after lunch and the meeting, I will go to Bartlesville and buy some new underwear and a card or two and maybe a housewarming gift if I can find anything they don't already have.  I don't have a clue about their colors so it will have to be personal.

More later... I'd better got busy if I'm going to get those floors done.

I got both floors done and the arm still feels fine. I will not try to vacuum though. I am too right handed to manage. I often try to use my left hand but it just doesn't work as well.  I sure miss my self propelled vacuum sweeper. It was only thirty years old. I don't know why it didn't last longer. :)

More even later....

I got back from Bartlesville about 4:15. I went by the pharmacy to pick up my prescription and the doctor had not called them back. I turned it in at 9:00 in the morning before I even left town. Now I will have to go back tomorrow and  hope he did finally call them. I only have two blood pressure pills left. I don't have a lot of faith in doctors anymore. My long time doctor in Dewey, Oklahoma spoiled me with more personal attention. They don't do that much anymore.  I have had several bad experiences with the latest of my doctors.

For some reason, my right arm seems better. It has ached for six weeks or more. It seems better yesterday and today.

The hurricane will hit Florida tonight. My son lives in Yulee and he said so far there is only a lot of wind and rain...nothing serious.

I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: