Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday and A Busy Day

I will fix my coffeecake today to take to the church school class. Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast and the opportunity to go outside on the carport. That will be awhile...at least until I get the coffeecake in the oven and we are both fed. I slept well again last night and got up shortly before 5:00.

After church, several of us will go over to Cherryvale to "Just Us" for lunch. Phyllis may go. Bob and I will pick her up for church. She has hurt her right foot and is wearing a "boot" on it to immobilize it. It is swollen and sore but she is ready to get out of the house and is going to let us pick her up for church school and church this morning.

This afternoon I will do my congregation newsletters and get those in the mail for tomorrow.

Next week I will need to get some makeup base and mascara to take to Florida when we leave. I also need to get some additional underwear. So hopefully I will get the makeup stuff at Independence on Tuesday and the underwear in Bartlesville one day this week. I made up a list of things I will need to take with me when we leave.

More later...

The coffeecake is out of the oven and cooling before I ice it. Missy and I have been out on the carport for an hour and amazingly, she was ready to come back in.  She was fine...just lay on her mat and watched the birds and the squirrel. I watered my flowerpots in front.

My chipped storm door in the back finally just broke yesterday afternoon when I closed the door to latch it. Betty is going to come over Monday and try to replace it with one she already has. We'll see how that goes.

I called the plumber yesterday and left a message on their machine to call me on Monday. I will pay to have the white sink put in and get rid of that olive green one. They are both cast iron.  I know Betty would never pay the bill.  She would just say I need to be satisfied with the olive green one.

Betty is not one to pay any "unnecessary" bills.

I found this on my son's facebook page.

Pretty true, isn't it?

 


More even later..

No comments: