Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday and Cinnamon Roll Day

I slept well last night.

I am dressed and ready for exercise class later this morning. Right now I need to go feed myself and also Missy. She is lying here beside me as I type this...patiently waiting for her breakfast.

I will go to exercise class this morning and afterward we will go to Utopia for a Utopiachina and a cinnamon roll. A Utopiachina is a drink made with coffee and crushed ice. It is thick and very good. They put whipped cream and caramel on the top. There is one large drink and then a smaller one I take home and put in the freezer to have later. Very good! (Pretty expensive too but it's one of my few luxuries)

Bob has suggested we go to Bartlesville this afternoon and walk around the mall and then later in the afternoon eat lunch at Dink's Bar B Q. We may do that.

More later...

We did go to Bartlesville on this beautiful day and we walked the mall and then went to Dink's Bar B Q about 2:00 and had lunch. Then we came back home. Bob dropped me off at the apartment and went on home himself. I gave him the other half of my sandwich. I simply could not eat it all.

Later he came over at 5:20 and watched TV with me. We always watch PBS and Brooks and Shields' commentary on the election.  We watched one old "Big Bang Theory" and then he went home at 7:00. I took my bath and sat with Missy in the recliner and watched TV until 9:00. Then we went to bed. 

No comments: