Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tuesday and Juanita

I slept well again last night.

This will be a big day. I will pick up Bob at 8:20 to take the cakes to Independence to the First Christian Church. Then I will take Bob to his sister's while I take Juanita to the clinic to get her blood work done. I  then took her home. She was exhausted. She also wanted me to make out her check for her car insurance. It took an hour for them to get to her at the clinic. After that Bob and I will go to Great China for lunch.

After we got back home I got my mail and read all afternoon.

Bob came over this evening and we watched the news and one The Big Bank Theory rerun.

I took my bath after he left and Missy and I watched PBS on past presidential elections. I will be so glad when this election is over. It has been an even bigger disaster than any in that past except the one between Gore and Bush where the supreme court decided for Bush.  Gore actually won the popular vote. Thanks to the supreme court and Florida's huge hanging chad mess, we got a war that could not be won...another Vietnam. 16 years a later...we're still throwing money at this one.

I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: