Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursday and Housecleaning Day

I am washing and drying my sheets and other laundry just now. I also am washing Missy's hairy afghans. I ran them through the dryer on "fresh air" first to get most of the cat hair off them.

I slept very well last night. I guess it was because I went to bed later.

I will clean after I have my breakfast and feed Missy. I clean every Thursday. That's one day I have no exercises and no trip to Independence.

Speaking of Missy, she is patiently waiting for her breakfast.  I will work on this later.

I've had my breakfast and Missy has had hers. We started to go outside but it was chilly and she wanted to come back in. So...we are back in the apartment.

I am still doing laundry but I have remade my bed and am now waiting for the two afghans to dry. I ran them through both the wash and the dryer. I will soon start my cleaning. It is 8:30 now.  I will clean the bathroom and kitchen first. Then I will vacuum the carpets and dust.

I think I will have goulash today for lunch. I have plenty of macaroni and am thawing the ground beef.  I still have some of Bob's salad from yesterday and will put some green beans on to cook. I still have two cupcakes too. That should be plenty. I also have some garlic toast.

More later...I'd better get with it!

I got the apartment cleaned and  all the laundry done.  I fed myself and Missy.

We had a good lunch.

I read all afternoon. I was thoroughly exhausted.

I have enough goulash to take to Sunday's dinner and also share with Marilyn..if she wants some.

Bob came over at 5:10 and stayed and watched TV with me until almost 7:00.  When he left I took my bath and sat with Missy in the recliner and watched TV until 8:30. By then I could no longer keep my eyes open and just went on to bed.


No comments: