Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday and Exercise Class

I got a good night's sleep last night. I got up at 5:00 but that is my regular time to get up.

I fixed myself and Missy some breakfast and later picked up Bob for exercise class. It had been awhile since I had been there.

After the class, we dropped by V & S Variety and sent off Scott's Dell to Keith to have the hard drive reformatted and Windows 10 put on it and then I will give it to Bob. We will then send Keith Bob's  little notebook that I have been trying to clean up this week and have him wipe it clean and reformat it too. Then Bob will try to sell it for $100.

I fixed a good lunch today. We had chicken and potatoes and gravy and brussels sprouts and a jello salad Bob brought. And we had ice tea. Bob brought some ice from the Landing's ice maker. I have opened some fruit but what with the jello salad, we neither one wanted any. I will save it for later.

I want to go cash a check before I leave for Bartlesville for my appointment with Dr. Eslicker. It is at 3:30.

More later...

I got down to Bartlesville a little early so I could go look for a Wahoo board at Hobby Lobby. They didn't have any. I went in to the doctor's office a little early because of the paperwork they always need. He found a pre-cancerous lesion on my left ear. I thought it was just sore because I often sleep on that side but he said it was a pre-cancerous lesion so he froze it off.

I got back home at 5:00 and baked my cake for tomorrow. I got it iced before I settled down with Missy to watch TV. Bob left at 7:00 to go home to watch the football gave between Clemson and Alabama. Clemson won I later saw on TV.   I don't get ESPN so I watched  a movie I had seen years ago. "Saving Private Ryan".  I had forgotten how it went so it was like a new movie...very violent and bloody. Missy and I lay on the sofa, covered with an afghan and enjoyed the movie. She has decided she likes to do that rather then use the recliner and sit by herself.

At 11:00 I took my bath and Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: