Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday and My Pre Opt Appointment

This morning at 9:30 I will need to be in Bartlesville at the hospital for my pre opt appointment. I will leave at 8:30 to get there in time. I will miss exercise class. I hope to be able to go to Bingo at the senior center in the afternoon at 1:00.

I slept very well again last night. That's two nights in a row, I have stayed up a little later. Maybe that's why.

We will finish off Bob's vegetable soup for lunch. I also have fruit and cookies for dessert. My ground beef didn't get thawed in the frig.

My surgery is next Tuesday. It's an overnight thing. I will go down on Tuesday and come home on Wednesday. I hope everything goes well. I do not have the greatest confidence in doctors. In the early 2000's I had a failed bunion surgery and I went to a specialist for that. Then doctors were not able to properly diagnose my Bob's cancer until a week before he died in 2010. I had a serious infection on my face four years ago and they misdiagnosed that too.  They called it cellulitis and it was actually Erysipelas. It caused my face to swell up and turn bright red. The infection was close to my brain and could have been even more serious...perhaps even fatal.... if  doctor Eslicker in Bartlesville hadn't finally diagnosed it correctly and prescribed a much stronger antibiotic. As it was, it or the antibiotic caused septic tendinitis. It took a year of exercise to get that cleared up. 

I worked all evening cleaning up Bob's notebook and it still finds many threats. They are adware but they still set off the alarm. Keith may just have to wipe it clean too and we will have to start over. When we get the Dell back I will send him the notebook. Bob will just try to sell it after it is reformatted and Windows 10 re-installed. He wants $100. for it.

It is 7:30 and the program is still finding adware on this notebook. I think getting it cleaned up completely is going to be impossible.

More later....

I went to my appointment and am now all ready for  my surgery on next Wednesday, They did a blood work up and tested my heart.

I got home in time to warm up the vegetable soup for lunch. Then instead of going to Bingo as I had intended, I filled out an application for work for Dennis at Pepsico. It remains to be seen if he gets an interview.

I am still trying to clean up Bob's notebook too.

More later...

Bob came over at 5:15 to watch the news and  a Big Bang Theory episode. After he left I took my bath and got ready for bed and lay with Missy for a couple of hours and watched TV.  We bth went to bed at 9:30.

No comments: