Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday and a Quiet Day

This might be a quiet day. I may need it. The week may be hectic. I do have to bake my cake today for the First Christian Church in Independence. After it cools I will ice it. That's it for the day. 

I slept well last night. I woke up once and went to the bathroom and while there took my thyroid pill. Then I went back to bed and back to sleep.

Tomorrow I will get my hair done and first deliver the cakes. Bob and I eat will at Big Cheese in Independence. Wednesday afternoon will be game day at the senior center. Thursday is free but Friday I will meet Gay at Cherryvale for lunch.

Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast and I need to get mine too. So...more later.

We've both had our breakfasts and I was just checking my facebook site and saw that my youngest son and his wife did make it to St. Augustine this weekend. Here is a photo he posted.

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Doesn't that look neat?

More even later....

Lunch turned out well.  I also got my cake baked and iced. Missy and I have both had a nap this afternoon and also I have watched some TV.  It's almost 3:15 now and I guess I will finish my Utopiachino. Friday I had put it in the freezer.

More even later....

 I lay down this afternoon and even took a small nap. Bob came over about 5:15 and watched the news with me. He left at 6:00 and I took my shower and Missy and I watched the National Geographic channel where they were showing a documentary about the 90's. I couldn't finish it though. I went to bed at 10:15.

I did text my younger son though. He had been very busy and I had not heard from him in awhile...maybe two weeks. He wonders when I will be coming back down there to see him. After checking my calendar, I asked him about Mother's Day for a couple of weeks. He and Ginger will check that out.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Quiet days are always nice:)

Margie's Musings said...

Yes...they are! Thanks for checking on me, Deb!