Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday and Red Cross

I slept very well last night and didn't get up until almost 6:00 AM. That's nearly unheard of.  I have had my breakfast and Missy has had hers.

In fact, I took her out for a little while at 7:15 but it's very windy out there so we soon came back in. Besides, she wandered over to Marilyn's. When that happens, it is time to come back in. It's very difficult to train a cat.

I will drive this morning and pick Bob up for exercise class about 8:45.  After I take him home, I will go back up town to work for a couple of hours at the Red Cross bloodmobile at the First Baptist Church helping those who give blood to a table for a treat and recovery.

Then we will go eat out since it will be well past our usual lunch time.

We may get rain today. There's a real brisk wind out there.

More later....

For some reason, this blog is not saving the information I am putting here.

Here is a photo of the group from exercise class that went to Utopia after exercise class. I'll try again.


That's Karan on the left and next to her is me and next to me is Bob. Then across the table from Bob is Howard and next to Howard is his wife, Judy.

More even later....

I helped at the Red Cross Bloodmobile and they missed their goal by three. 

Then I went back to Bob's apartment to pick him up. We ate at El Pueblo and it was good although I should have ordered mine al la Carte. It was too much and I left some of it. 

When I got home I lay down with Missy for awhile until Bob came. We read the paper and watched Brooks and Shield's analysis of the latest Trump news. We all knew the Republican Health Care Law could not pass. They had scalped the Affordable Care Act of anything for the low income Americans.

Anyhow, I watched some TV when Bob left and finally at 9:00, Missy and I went to bed. 


No comments: