Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out

Bob will be by in a little while to pick me up for breakfast at Eggberts. I may have an omelet this morning. I took the paper over to Marilyn's and noticed it had rained some.

I slept well again last night. I awoke about 5:00 and got up and did my thing. (Made the bed, dressed and made up my face and checked the e-mail).  Then I fed Missy both her treats and also her cat food.

I checked out my blog for yesterday and finished it up.

I don't have a plan for today. I never got the carpet swept yesterday and I will get that done. Other then that, I don't have a plan.

So..more later...

Well, I had another "just warm" breakfast. I may just stop going to breakfast. I can have breakfast at home and not be out of pocket for something that is "just barely warm".

I did get the living room carpet vacuumed this morning. The rest of the carpet has not looked too bad. I had swept on Monday.

I still don't have a plan for today. So...more later....

I asked my friend Marilyn R. if she wanted to go to Independence, Missouri with us tomorrow for a special worship service there.  She declined. She said she could not make long trips in a van because of the vibrations. I thought she might decline but wanted to ask her anyhow. We will be meeting at the church at 6:00 and leave for Independence at 6:30. It's long trip...even in a van. My daughter, Leslie, is in charge of the service. I will read the scripture lesson. Other members of our congregation also have a part in the service. It is our entire Mission Center going there for this special service for the day. We will have lunch there afterward and then the trip home.

More even later...

I lay down with Missy and I took a short nap this afternoon. It has been a cold and rainy or at least damp day. I went up to Sonic and bought a mini Sonic Blast. That's all I could think of that even sounded good.

Scott's book came this afternoon. I will get it in the mail to him on Monday. 

I took a shower this evening and washed my hair. It looked terrible. Kathy did not get enough spray on it Tuesday and with this wind we have had all week it has looked terrible. 

There was absolutely nothing worth watching on TV so I read awhile and then came into the den to play a game on the desktop PC. I need to go to bed fairly early this evening because I want to get up at 4:45 in the morning. I will text Bob and later Karan  to be sure she and Phyllis are ready to be picked up when Bob comes at 5:45 to get us all.  The van leaves the church at 6:30. I will set my alarm just to be sure.

I'd better go to bed now. I won't be posting tomorrow. I will be gone all day and into the late afternoon.

No comments: