Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thursday and Ministerial Alliance and a Car Wash

I woke up fairly early and that was fine. I went to bed early. I fed Missy and myself and got out to Walmart to do my shopping. Besides my groceries, I bought a notebook and some separators. I wanted to make Melvin, the president of Coffeyville Ministerial Alliance, a notebook to keep all his minutes and other important information in.

I went out to church and made some copies of some of our information. I got that finished and then put away my groceries. Then it was time to go to the alliance meeting. Melvin really seemed to appreciate my gift. I hope he can get some use out of it. In a little bit, the mail should be here. I don't know what I am expecting but I always look forward to the mail. Bob was on his own for lunch today. He probably met some friends at Sirloin Stockade for lunch. That's good for him.

I was going to look for a Furbie for Maia's birthday at Walmart this morning and I forgot all about it. Instead I went out to Woodshed and bought gas. I will need to get back out to Walmart but first I need to go pay my rent.  This is the 2nd. It is past due on the 5th.

The lunch at Ministerial Alliance was good. It was a good meeting. 

So, more later....

After lunch I went back out to Walmart to check for the Furbie...and it was $70. I sure couldn't afford a $70 toy so I bought her one similar to a Furbie and it was $25. Toys!

When I got home I took Missy out for a little while. It was nice and sunny and she really enjoyed it. It began to get windy so we came back inside before she was ready.

I notice the leaves have blown back into the yard from the ditch where Kenny blew them. I wanted him to mulch them but he blew the rest into the ditch. The first time we have a north wind, they were back in the flowerbed.  If there is no wind this afternoon, I may bag them up again and clean up my east yard and that flowerbed.

Bob came over at 5:15 and watched the news. He left sometime after 6:30 since there was nothing worth watching on TV. I turned on Forensic Files but that was reruns so at 8:00, Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: