Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises and Bunco Day

I slept very well last night...thank goodness!

I got up this morning before 5:00 and fed Missy and got myself ready for the day. I needed something to take for the Bunco day this afternoon so I baked peanut butter crisscross cookies. It's only 6:40 and I am ready for the day. I will check and see if any hail got under the carport and dented my car.  Jeannie's car is on the outside so if anyone's got dented, it would probably be hers.

Jeannie will be moving as soon as her sons finish redoing a house near Terry and his wife. Jeannie has a heart condition and Terry comes over to see her nearly every day. I don't know who will be living just behind me in the fourplex when Betty gets it rented.  I hope it's an elderly person. She has had poor luck renting to young people. The last two that lived in the one Bob had rented really left it filthy. She and her sister spent several days cleaning it and even had to replace the carpet.

I will go to exercise class this morning and then come home to make lunch before I leave for Bunco  at the senior center. It starts at 1:00 and goes until 3:00. Marilyn R. is in charge.

More later....

In a little while I will start lunch.  Exercises went well. Afterward we set up the tables for the Bunco games this afternoon. I took a couple of cookies to Bob since I don't know how many I will get home with.

Lunch worked out fine. Denise came and I tried to help her with her notebook but wasn't too successful.She was trying in install games but her notebook kept telling her the connection was too slow and the games wouldn't install. That was strange. I have installed games from the hard drive on all my computers and even Bob's. But it wouldn't install any on hers anyhow.

I went to Bunco and won the $5. for having the most losses. :)

I brought some cookies home but they ate a lot of them. I stopped on the way home and bought a half price small banana shake at Sonic. I didn't need all those calories but it sounded good.

Now I won't need anything this evening but maybe some hot apple cider.

More even later....

Bob came over at 5:15 and watched the news. He left at 6:00.  I took my bath and lay with Missy on the sofa and we watched Nature...her favorite program. After that at 8:00, she and I went to bed.

No comments: