Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday and Exercises Again

I slept well last night. The Zyrtec took care of the cough and I was able to sleep.

I will go to exercise class alone this morning. Bob has a doctor's appointment and can't go.

It is not sunny yet. I won't go out on the patio until the sun is shining. I did put the little solar cat out there on the patio. It's body glowed all night in the dining room. I am afraid to leave it out all night for fear it will disappear.

I will need to bake and ice a cake this afternoon for the dinner at the First Christian Church in Independence. I will take up the four we in Coffeyville bake tomorrow morning when I go up there for my hairdo.

It's getting sunshiny out now and I will take Missy out for awhile.

So, more later...

I took Missy out for awhile before exercise class but it got pretty warm out there so I brought her back in. Anyhow, it was time to leave for exercise class.  After the class Phyllis called and wanted to bring her cake over.  She did that and soon afterward I started lunch. After lunch, which was good, I baked my cake. After I got it out of the oven and cooling, I took Missy out again but it was too hot so she couldn't stay out long. I am waiting for the cake  to cool completely now so I can ice it.

I guess I will lay down for awhile and rest. I am still very tired. This cough wears me down.

So, more later...

I have a nice rest and then I got up and  iced that cake. Karan brought me hers and a wreathe she put together too. I will drop that off at the church tomorrow on my way to Independence.

In another thirty minutes, I will take my bath and put my PJs on and watch any TV I can find to watch before bedtime at 9:00 or 9:30. 

No comments: