Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises and Bunco

I slept well last night. David, across the street, and his family, began their fireworks at 7:20. I slipped out front and called across the street and told them that was illegal and that they had to wait until 8:00 and then stop at midnight. They did stop then until 8:00.  Most of the fireworks around here were set off the night before. I was able to get to sleep just fine last night.

I got up at 5:00 AM this morning and Missy did too. She is patiently waiting for her breakfast now here at my feet.

I am going to exercise class this morning and also, after lunch, to Bunco at the senior center.  I will fix lunch first. We are having spaghetti and garlic toast with Bob's salad and some green beans. I hope to get out to Walmart for some groceries too and then to the bank to make my rent payment. Busy, busy, busy. 

I'll take care of her breakfast and then get back to this later...

Well, we have both had breakfast and I even took her out for half an hour. She got hungry and wanted back in to eat so now I am going to work my crossword puzzle.  I should run out to Walmart and get my groceries. Maybe I will do that later..

Got the crossword puzzle finished. I think I don't have time to get to Walmart. I don't want to feel rushed. I will go after exercises. So, more later...

I did go to Walmart after exercises and the Bunco game at the senior center. I bought quite a few groceries. I went to the bank and deposited a check and also went to the Equity Bank and made my rent payment.  I put away the groceries and Bob came by to pay some bills. He stayed until 6:00 to watch the news and when he left, I came in here to work on this blog. 

In a minute I will take my bath and put my PJs on. Then I will see if "Nature"is on PBS. Missy loves to watch "Nature". About 9:00 I will go to bed. It has been a big day. Tomorrow I will vacuum the apartment and fix lunch. We will probably have hamburgers and french fries. That would be easy.  We will have the spaghetti again on Friday after I get back from taking Karan to the hospital for her physical therapy.  

No comments: