Saturday, July 8, 2017

Saturday and a Sleepless night.

I slept well until 1:00 AM and then I awoke from a strange dream and never was able to get back to sleep. Finally at 3:45 I just got up. Sleep was impossible.I will need to get a nap this afternoon or I will be exhausted. I need to go help Marilyn L. with her computer problem sometime this morning. I will call her first.

Bob will be by at 7:30 to pick me up for our breakfast at Kansas Buffet. That's the former Sirloin Stockade. Sirloin Stockade sold all their Kansas stores several months ago. They did keep the staff.

I need to wash my hair this morning before that. It looks terrible and my hair appointment is not until Tuesday. I will be driving over to the campgrounds tomorrow and I sure don't want it looking this bad.

I want to wash the kitchen floor again sometime this morning.  The bathroom floor is still looking o.k. We may have the spaghetti again later this afternoon for lunch. We still have half of it left from Thursday.

More later...

I did wash my hair and it looks much better. I washed the kitchen floor again too but I really need to get down on my hands and knees to do it well.

Missy and I went outside for nearly an hour. She didn't want to come back in but I convinced her she should.

Now she's meowing to go back out but we're not going to do that now.

Bob will be here in about twenty minutes and we will go to breakfast.  So more later....

We went to breakfast at Sirloin Stockade and I was not impressed. The coffee was too watery.

Bob dropped me off and then did a load of laundry here...sheets and pillow cases.

I read most of the afternoon and finished one book and began another..this one on my Kindle. Then I had to recharge the battery before I could continue.

I did stop and scrub the kitchen floor. It looks much better! I also did a load of laundry.

More even later...

Bob came by mid afternoon and we went over to Brahms and bought ice cream cones. I read most of the day. I finished two books.  Both were good.  The only really constructive thing I got done today was to scrub that kitchen floor.

It's almost 5:00 now. I want to watch :"The 90's" on CNN this evening if I can stay awake long enough.  It's on at 8:00 our time.

I will go to bed early tonight. I had all of four hours sleep last night.


No comments: