Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday and Exercises

I slept really well last night. I did take a melatonin tablet but our bodies make melatonin anyhow and as we age, it makes less. That's one reason some of us have problems sleeping as we age. Anyhow..I slept well.

It is raining this morning but I plan to go to exercise class anyhow. I missed Wednesday but got plenty of exercise anyhow since I cleaned the apartment.

Missy seems to be alright this morning even though I still have sofa cushions in the chairs.

I won't need to water the plants today since it is raining. It's supposed to rain all week and then next week it's supposed to get hot again.

We will have leftover meatloaf and baked potatoes for lunch today. I still have Bob's salad in the frig and we will have a veggie. I may fix pudding for dessert and I still have cookies. I will need to bake cookies soon though. I have one every evening with my yogurt. That sort of negates the yogurt though but it does put something mild in my stomach for sleeping ease.

I have decided to get my passport next month instead of this month. I did my car registration and tag this month. That was an extra.

More later....

I laid down with Missy and watched TV in the afternoon and later Bob came to watch Brooks and Shields with me.  When he left I took my bath. Leslie called and discussed her frustration about trying to get her passport  in Bartlesville.The paper she thought was her birth certificate turned out to be the form we use to order our official state birth certificate so she wants to go to Tulsa on Monday to get her actual state of Oklahoma birth certificate. She asked me to go with her. Of course, I will go.  Later Missy and I watched TV until 10:00 when we both went to bed. 

No comments: