Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday and a Hair Day

I slept fine until 2:00 this morning but then I realized I was going to have another restless night. I got up and took my last Zzzquil.  Then I slept until 6:00. I got up and checked my e-mail and then dressed for the day, fed Missy and myself.

I will leave at 8:00 this morning to have my hair done. Tomorrow is our tour of the Hutchinson Salt Mines so I had to get my hair done this morning.  Besides Kathy and her husband leave this afternoon for Texas to visit their grandchildren there.  She will be back in time for my appointment next week.

I don't have a plan for the rest of the day. I do need to go out to their Walmart after my hair appointment this morning and buy some Russell Stover chocolates for Juanita's 96th birthday on Wednesday. I will go back up there on Wednesday afternoon and take them to her.  I am sending her card off this morning with the church newsletters.

More later...it's getting light outside and Missy will want to go outside if it's not too chilly out there.

Well, she did but it was too chilly out there for her.

I went on to Independence and got my hair done and went to Walmart to get Juanita's candy and got it wrapped when I got home.

Bob came over shortly after 11:00 and I put the soup on to heat and we ate some more of it at lunch. I sent the remainder home with him.

Then after I cleaned up, I laid down with Missy and took a nap.

When I got up I found my birth certificate and put together the packet I will need to get my passport on Wednesday and also renew my driver's license. I hope I have everything I will need.  I will first get my driver's license renewed and then try to get my passport at the Independence post office. I will need to drop by Walgreen's and get a photo taken for that passport.

I also went to the bank and got some money for the trip to Hutchinson tomorrow. Everything should be paid for by the cost of the trip. I paid for that a couple of months ago. The passport will be expensive and I don't know what the driver's license will cost now. That should be all the expense I can stand this month. Next month I will try to get my holiday shopping done.  I leave on December 4th for Florida for Ashley's graduation from college. I will be back a week later on December 11th. I will need to take some money for that. I will need to check my bag and I will take a carry on.  I don't know whether to take my laptop computer or not.  Ginger will make my reservations for that trip.

We finished off the soup at lunch and Bob took the little last bit home for his supper.

Then I laid down with Missy and watched TV and took a nap.

More later...

Bob came about 5:00 to watch the news on TV. After he left  I took my bath and watched TV with Missy until 9:00 when we went to bed.

No comments: