Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday and Exercises and Bunco

I slept fairly well last night. I awoke at 2:00 and couldn't get right back to sleep so I got up for an hour before going back to bed and finally back to sleep.  Then I woke up at 6:00.

I will pick up Bob for exercises in about 30 minutes. After that, I will warm up the soup I made yesterday afternoon. Bob will bring his cheese. I have crackers to eat with that too. Then at 1:00 I will go to Bunco at the senior center.

Missy is back on my bed this morning. I have kept that door shut for months to keep her off my bed. I opened it because I understand the furnace is more efficient when all inside doors are open. I guess she won't hurt that bed. She sleeps in there with me at night anyhow.

More later....

The senior center is not open yet. Kay just uses her key to open it for exercises until it officially opens. I don't know when that will be.

So there was no Bunco today. Instead, I made cookies. I warmed up the soup I made last evening and we had that for lunch. Bob brought his good cheese and we had crackers and then for dessert we had the rest of the lemon pudding with two cookies.

Bob was full and he went home to take a nap. I may go out to Walmart again and get my groceries. I have a fair list. It's nothing I need right away though and it is cold out there.

Tomorrow, I have Ministerial Alliance meeting and will have lunch there.   Bob will be on his own.  Maybe he will ask Joanne to have lunch with him. Or maybe he will just eat alone.

Friday we will have the soup again. We plan to go to Joplin to Olive Garden on Saturday if the weather turns nice like it's supposed to do.

More later....

I have been listening to music on Alexa again this afternoon. I went out to Walmart to buy my groceries too. I stopped at Family Dollar for Missy's treats. They are the only place in town I can find them.

Then I stopped at Brahm's and bought more garlic toast.  I have put everything away now and am just waiting for the 5:00 news...which is about 40 minutes away.

So more later...soon the newspaper will come too.

I took my weeper out and swept out my car. It had become dirty since it has been too cold to stop Independence and use the fifty cent vacuum. Mine didn't cost anything but putting up with the cold.

Bob came over shortly before 5:00 to watch the news.  He left after the CBS news. I will finish this up and take my bath and get my PJs on and lay down with Missy on the sofa and see if there is anything worth watching on TV.

If not, we will go be bed at 9:00.  I want to clean the apartment tomorrow before I go to Ministerial Alliance.

No comments: