Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday and Laundry and Apartment Cleaning

I woke up twice last night. The first time it was at midnight. I went to the bathroom and took my thyroid med and put the laundry in the dryer. The sound of the dryer helped put me back to sleep. Missy curled up next to me too. A nice warm cat helps. :) Then I woke up at 3:00. I tried to get back to sleep again but finally just got up at 4:00 AM and stripped my bed to wash the sheets and my PJs.  I dressed and got ready for the day and now am washing Missy's afghans. They get quite a bit of cat hair on them over time and I try to laundry them about twice a month.

I bribed Missy into getting off the bed so I could remake it. I gave her some more treats. Now, the bed is remade and she is back on it.  That's fine. I have her afghans in the dryer now. Soon I will start cleaning the bathroom and kitchen. It is only 6:00. After I get the bare floors done, I will vacuum the apartment and water my houseplants.

I now have the bathroom and kitchen floors mopped and have vacuumed the dining room and the living room. I will take a short break before I do the halls and bedrooms, My new vacuum that Leslie bought me does an excellent job but it also is very hard to push...it has such a strong vacuuming power.

More later...

I got the rest of the vacuuming done and the plants watered and the place looks nice, I even took Missy outside for awhile and she loved that.

I did go up to Utopia and have a Utopiachino.  I saw one of Leslie's friends there and visited with her  awhile.  Then I went out to the Woodshed in South Coffeyville and bought gasoline. I have bought a lot of gas this month. It is $2.44 a gallon out there.

I read all afternoon. I have been reading Comey's book. It is very interesting.

This afternoon Carmen and Alan came back from Alabama. They picked up Alan's furniture. Now Rick has a sofa.

Later this evening I took my shower and after that Missy and I watched "Mark Felt..the Man Who Brought Down the White House". He was "Deep Throat" during the Watergate investigation. I bought the movie since it was history.

Then at 10:00, we went to bed.

At 10:00, Missy and I went to bed. 

No comments: