Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday and a Trip to the Doctor for Juanita

I slept fairly well last night. I woke up at 1:00 and needed to go to the bathroom and also take my med. I also took some extra strength Tylenol and a melatonin. My back was aching again. I finally got back to sleep and slept until 4:00 or so. Then I just got up. I had had seven hours sleep. I gave Missy some treats to get her to move off the bed so I could make it. I hope to wash my bedding tomorrow and clean the apartment.

More later....

I went on to Independence early. I first stopped at church to make copies of the Sunday school material for Sunday.  Leslie wanted me to pick up the offering from last Sunday too. I noticed some one had taken down the large wreath from the front of the church. I heard from Leslie that the screw that held it up had come out.

I went to Walmart in Independence and bought another shredder. The one I had finally quit on me.

Then I went on to Juanita's to balance her checkbook before we went on to the doctor. I also needed to write three checks for her. I took her bills to the post office and mailed them and then bought her some more stamps.

We went on to the doctor's office at her appointment time. It took awhile...as usual. I took her back home afterward but first went to Sonic and had a small milk shake. That's our usual treat when I can get her out of the house even if it's just to take her to the doctor.

I got home about 5:30. I was very tired. On the way home a light went on on my dash that reminded me I need to get an oil change. I called Honda of Bartlesville and made an appointment for tomorrow at 8:30. Then I called Karan and asked her if she would like to go with me...and have lunch at McCalisters after we walk the mall. She wants to go. I will pick her up at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

After I had my shower, Missy and I watched a documentary on Amazon Prime about identical twins and at 9:00 we went on to bed.

No comments: