Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tuesday and a Sleepless Night

I went to sleep right away when I went to bed last night but I awoke at 1:00 AM and didn't get back to sleep until about 3:00 AM. I just got up at 4:45 AM. Part of my problem was that Missy just couldn't seem to settle down and another was that my right arm hurt. I was very restless myself.

I may go back to Independence to balance Juanita's check book.  I planned to go up early on Friday at 9:00 AM before her 11:00 AM appointment with Dr. Holland in Bartlesville. But I may feel rushed if I wait that long. I have nothing planned for today since I had my hair done yesterday morning.

More later...

And that's what I did. I went to buy gas at South Coffeyville and then I went back up to Independence to balance Juanita's checkbook and wrote a couple of checks for her. I stayed to visit until after 1:00. Then I came home and took Missy out on the patio. She loves to be outside and really minds pretty well  to get to stay out. I watered my flowers and sat in the chair out there in the shade with her. She was laying under my chair.

I came in after an hour and made myself a smoothy out of milk, a banana and strawberries. That was the first food I had had since my breakfast at 6:00 this morning. Needless to say, it filled me up.

I will watch TV until 7:00 when I will take my bath and put my pjs on to watch some TV with Missy......probably another episode of "Nature". 

More later....

No comments: