Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday and Church

I slept fairly well. My right arm was sore enough to keep me from being altogether comfortable. I got up close to 5:00AM as usual. I dressed and got myself ready for church. I fed Missy and ate some of the fruit I brought home from church and the rest of the cake I bought last Saturday at Bartleville's mall.  I have oatmeal on my grocery list.

Missy wants to go outside but it's only 6:15 and still dark outside. I never take her out in the dark. So she is lying here at my feet patiently waiting for daylight. I am dressed for church so I will need to be careful of my slacks.

More later....I am watching the news right now.

I took Missy out for awhile and she was pretty good this morning.  Then we came back in and discovered that Phyllis was going to drive today.

Church was a small congregation because two big families were out of town but the sermon was very good. Afterward six of us went out to eat at the newest Mexican restaurant..

Then I did the newsletters for the congregation and made up two to send out in snail mail.

This afternoon, I lay down with Missy and listened to music and rested. I ate my last yogurt for supper. I gave Missy her treats.

After watching the news and then 60 Minutes I was ready to take my bath and watch Amazon Prime TV.

Then at 9:00, Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: