Saturday, August 11, 2018

Saturday and No Plan Again

I slept fairly well last night but got up a little after 4:00AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the dy and fed Missy. I noticed one more of my classmates had died so I sent out an e-mail to those who have e-mail. The others wil learn about it when I send out the class newsletter between Christmas and New Years.

After I ate and had my coffee and Chia Latte, I took Missy out while I deadheaded the flowers and watered.. she stayed nearby this morning so she got to stay out longer. Then the stray tom cat came out across the street so I brought her back in. She was ready. She's very leery of stray cats. She is too old to fight anymore at 15 years old.

Now I am watching the CBS news.

More later...

After the news was over, I decided to work over my classmate's  list. I wanted to add the dates those who were deceased had died..as much as I knew.  I reformatted the "deceased classmate" list and went over my "classmate's list" and added that information. Later, I will make up a new list of just names and addresses to use for a mailing list for the newsletter in December.

That took all morning.

Then I microwaved a frozen dinner and ate my lunch and had an ice cream bar afterward.

More later...

I spent the afternoon making up a mailing list of everyone in my class who is not online. There are 40 in this list. I will use this list to print off the envelopes for the class newsletter I send out between December 25th and January1st when I send out the class newsletter. The others I will send out attached to their e-mail.

I spent an hour over at Marilyn's apartment  finding out how her root canal came out yesterday.  She said it was fine. It worked out well. I was worried. She had been in pain for a week waiting for this appointment.

Now I will try to watch the news and then after that, eat my yogurt and take my bath and get ready for bed. Then we will watch Amazon Prime TV until 9:00PM.

It turned out to be a pretty productive day after all.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I notice that 10 of my classmates died in the past month. Seems like a lot all at once, but then, we're old. I can probably expect to see more and more, unless one of them happens to be me at some point. LOL

Margie's Musings said...

Well Betty, none of us will get out of this life alive. :)