Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tuesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept pretty well last night and got up at 4:45.  I got myself ready for the day and fed Missy and myself. Then she went in on my bed to take her nap. I watched TV this morning. It was fairly stable this time.  I never know from day to day whether that antenna will work for me. No big deal.

I will watch last night's CBS news on Amazon Prime later today. The antenna wasn't working last evening.

At 9:00, I will go to my hair appointment and then afterward I will take the cakes to Independence to the First Christian Church for dessert for their dinner this evening. Then I will come home.I need to do some cleaning today.  I will at least dust.

More later...

I got my hair done and took the cakes on up to Independence. I went out to the Independence Walmart while I was up there delivering the cakes. I bought my Chai Latte and some other things.Then I came home. I ate my Walmart brand Sweet and Sour Chicken for lunch.

Then I turned on NPR to hear "Fresh Air" one of my favorite programs, about the latest book by Michael Lewis.  I ordered it from Amazon. The name of it is "The Fifth Risk"..and it's about the Trump Administration.  The interview with Michael Lewis was fascinating.  He has written several best sellers. One was "Money Ball" and another "The Big Short". "The Fifth Risk" will be here on Wednesday.

More later...

I didn't have anything here for a light supper so I had a bowl of ice cream for my supper. I turned on the news and also later took my bath about  7:00PM and Missy and I watched some Amazon Prime TV. We watched 48 hours. At 9:00, we went to bed.



No comments: