Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday and Bake a Cake

I slept well again last night. I woke up twice and went to the bathroom but got right back to sleep after I took my med. I got up at my usual 5:00AM.

I dressed, fed myself and Missy and got the congregations newsletter out. I also started a revision of our congregational directory. It seems strange to eliminate John R. from the directory but it is what it is.

I will bake and ice my cake today for the First Christian Church in Independence tomorrow. I will take those cakes up after I get my hair done at 9:00AM tomorrow.  I will also need to get my coleslaw made for the dinner at noon on Wednesday. Then later, at 6:00PM tomorrow, I will pick up Phyllis and Karan to go to the family meeting at Neodesha tomorrow evening. We will go back up on Wednesday at 10:30 to take the food and then stay for the services. Bob will go with us for that service. It will be a busy first three days of the week.

Scott called this morning and we had a nice visit. He is so busy...he doesn't call as much as he used to. He and Ginger have a great relationship. They like so many things the same. The are great Ohio State football fans.

Keith is now in Morocco. He left Saturday and will be gone two weeks.

I had better get that cake done. I have a lot to think about today.  More later...

I got the cake finished and iced and Phyllis and Karan brought me theirs too. Bob will bring his in the morning.

I went out to Walmart and bought more groceries. I also got Ginger's birthday gift and card mailed off too. I sent it by UPS. I trust them more to get it there in one piece. I will make some chili later this week when my ground beef thaws out. That will be good in this cold weather.  Now I need to eat some lunch. I have some Walmart frozen dinners and I will have one of those. I also got the makings for my coleslaw out at Walmart for the funeral dinner on Wednesday.   More later...

I did have one of my frozen Walmart meals at lunch time. Afterward I treated myself to an ice cream bar.

I read some of my Readers Digest this afternoon and watched some Amazon Prime TV too. I fed Missy and she came and laid down with me on the sofa to watch TV. At 7:00PM I took my bath and will stay up another hour and a half to watch TV and plan to go to bed  at 9:00PM or so. Tomorrow, I will get my hair done at 9:00AM and then head out to Independence to take the cakes to the First Christian Church there.

No comments: