Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday and a Cake

I finished the second book and was going to take it back but they don't open the library until noon on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Also I baked my cake for tomorrow. I will ice the cake after it gets cool.

I got the cake iced before Leslie got here.   

Leslie came around noon and saw about hanging this new bamboo blind.  I hope all goes smoothly. I had a time trying to hang pictures in that cement board. And she is going to try to hang that bamboo blind and the valance over it. I hope she brings a masonry drill bit.

She did that. That woman thinks of everything. 

I will go on to Bartlesville with her and we will eat lunch down there.  At 3:45PM, she has a doctor's appointment with the dermatologist, Dr. Eslicker. It will be a full day.

I am also using my new washer to do a load of laundry.  This is the second time I have used it.

More later...

We had lunch at a new Chinese restaurant in Bartlesville. The meal was very good. We had orange chicken and brown rice. Then we went to Lowe's and priced roman blinds. They are custom sizes and so they came to over $1200. I will just have to do one blind at a time.  First, before I do anything about the roman blinds, I will see how my budget goes. It may be spring before I can begin buying them one at a time. 

Leslie got the valance up in the bathroom before we left for Bartlesville and later, after her doctor's appointment, she got the bamboo rod and blind up.  It looks very nice. It also has a valance over it. I am so pleased!

Now I have had my yogurt and an ice cream bar. In about 45 minutes, at 7:00PM, I will take my bath and watch TV or Amazon Prime until 9:00PM and then go on to bed.

No comments: