Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday and Hairdo Day

I slept well again last night. I did wake up a couple of times but got right back to sleep. I got up shortly after 5:00AM and had coffee and Chai Latte. I have planned to have breakfast with Bob and take him the cake boxes in my trunk. I only had the large one. I don't know what happened to the small one. I will look in the garage.

I left here shortly before 7:00AM to pick him up for breakfast.  We ate at Eggberts and I had an omelet. That should perhaps hold me for lunch. If the weather holds, I will take these two books back to the library and get some more. They don't open on Tuesdays until 12:00 noon. It's a little after 10:00AM now and so far, no bad weather.

I did a load of laundry early this morning and it is in the dryer now.

More later...

Esther texted me this afternoon and asked me what my car insurance was going to be and the renter's insurance too.  They have three paydays in March and she wants me to put aside the money for those expenses. I looked them up and told Esther I would save the money for the payments. Those kids are so thoughtful for even thinking of those coming expenses.

I called the City of Coffeyville to see if the final payment for my Coffeyville electric bill had been paid. The woman there told me it was posted today. It was $92.00 and change. I had scheduled it for the 16th. They posted it today. Between the weekend and the Monday holiday, it arrived later then usual. But it was not late.

There was no sign of snow when I finally went to the library at 12:30 or so. I got two new books and turned in the ones I had read. About halfway though the afternoon Nancy called and wanted to bring me some of the vegetables that her niece had brought to her. She wanted to share them with me. She brought me some potatoes, green onions, oranges, coleslaw cabbage, and lettuce. I told her I would cook something with it. I may buy a small roast and put it and the potatoes and some onions in the slow cooker and have some of it for a meal.

Halfway through the afternoon, after I had read for an hour or so I noticed it was snowing outside. There is probably an inch or so of snow on the ground but it has stopped snowing now. It is 32 degrees out there now. It may begin snowing again later tonight.

It is 6:00PM now and I have read most of the afternoon. In an hour, I will take my bath and plan to go on to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: