Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday and Rain

It evidently rained last night. It's too dark out for me to see if it's still raining but the sidewalk is wet and when it gets light I will check to see if it's still raining. I got up shortly before 4:00AM. I seemed to have got my sleep out by then. That's seven hours sleep.

I have dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee and Chai.  I am having trouble with this desktop computer again. I keep trying to nurse it along because it's the only computer that I can get the printer to work on and every once in awhile I need to print something off. This morning I coldn't even get it to reboot so I gave it a cold boot. When it came back up so far it seems to be working. It's off and on every day. I was watching Shields and Brooks on U Tube from PBS this morning and it froze again.

I will stay home and in if it's raining today. I have plenty to read. I am just sorry I didn't get the side yard mowed before it rained. Luckily it's not too bad yet. I won't be able to mow it until John and Leslie get home from Roaring River. I can't figure out how to empty the bag and the bag is full. I tried to empty it in the most obvious way yesterday  but all it did was empty a small pile of grass and leaves on my drive and I had to sweep that up and put it in my trash.  It's still full.

More later...

I went out to Dollar General a little bit ago and bought a small cat dish. A kitten has been coming around here and I hope to be able to feed it. It looks like a stray.

And it appears I will have to blog with the laptop computer.  The desktop computer is freezing up. I have rebooted it twice but it doesn't seem to want to work. I don't know what I will do if I want to print something off. It is the only computer attached to the printer. I may have to figure out how to attach the laptop to it.

It is misting now. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow when we have church.

Well, more later...I guess I will read.

I have read until my eyes are tired. I called Suzanne to see if it was alright for me to trim the tree with the hanging down branches. She said that would be fine. She also suggested that we meet for coffee Monday afternoon at 1:00PM and she will ask Alice to go with us.  

I took my bath at 7:00PM and watched TV and read until John texted me to watch a video om u-tube of how to get that bag off the lawn mower to empty it. I watched the video and now I think I can do it. If it doesn't rain Sunday afternoon, I will try to empty it again. I am tired now and I think I will go on to bed.

No comments: