Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday and A Trip to Coffeyville

I slept well last night until about 3:15, then I woke up, went to the bathroom and when I got back to bed, I simply could not get back to sleep. I stayed in bed and tried to relax until about 4:00AM but that was the last of my good sleep. I just got up and dressed then and had my oatmeal and juice and started on my coffee.

I will go to Coffeyville today and I believe I will change my regular hair appointment to Wednesdays since I come to Coffeyville on Wednesdays anyhow for games....Bunco and Skip Bo.  That would save me an entire trip.

I will get gas today when I go. Leslie gave me a $5.00 gift card and I may use it there at the Phillips station. I can pay the remaining on my debit card.


I will leave a little later this morning so I won't have to drive there in the dark. It amazes me how few people dim their lights for oncoming traffic. Those bright lights do not agree with my contacts. They reflect stars on them. So I will wait until about 7:15 to leave to pick up Bob for breakfast.

I dug out my spring purses this morning and changed out of that winter one.  I am tired of it and want something that looks a little more like spring.

More later...

I went out to Woodshed this morning after I got my hair done and filled my tank with gas.

I got everything I planned to get at Walmart except I forgot to stop at the health food store and get pecans. I hope I remember tomorrow when I go back over for the Lenten Luncheon and  Bunco at Asbury Village.

Today, I changed my regular hairdo appointment to Wednesdays at 10:00AM. That will keep me from having to make one trip for my hair and the very next day go back for games at the senior center and at Asbury Village the third Wednesday.  It will also change my breakfast with Bob to Wednesday mornings instead of Tuesdays. I will bake my cake on Saturdays and take it to church on Sunday and put it in the freezer there. He can stop at the church on his way to Independence and pick it up. We used to do that with Sue's cakes.  She would bring them to church on Sunday and put them in the freezer there. Now Sue is gone so I will use the freezer for that.

More later...

I watched Dateline in the afternoon and then turned the TV off and read all evening after my bath. In fact, I read until almost midnight and finished that first book. Then I went to bed.


No comments: