Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday and a Hairdo Day

I woke up and got up at 5:00AM this morning again. I still didn't take my melatonin but I will take it on my trip to Branson tomorrow. I am not used to sleeping with someone else in the room so I will take it..just in case.

We are forecast for rain tonight. I don't know how much will affect the roads to Branson.  Personally, I think it would be wise to just cancel the trip under these flooding circumstances but I am evidently in the minority. I know Karan is counting on me sharing a room with her so I will just bite the bullet and go on. I will be over to her house at 8:15AM tomorrow morning and then she will go over to the fourplex and pick up Marilyn and on to the apartment building downtown to pick up Darlene. Luckily, Karan is driving.

I will drive over to Coffeyville this morning to get my hair done. There is nothing going on at the senior center this afternoon so I will just pick up the coffee cake mix I need at Country Mart and come back home. My hair appointment isn't until 10:00AM this morning.

More later....

I went out about 6:00AM and put the cat food out. At 6:20AM, I noticed the little gray cat was out there eating. He/she left some and after I went into the kitchen to do my dishes, I came back in to sit down to watch the weather forecast. She/he was out there again for a second helping but ran away when he/she saw me sit back down. Hopefully now that I am back at the computer in the den, he/she will come back to finishing eating.

The next time I looked, the yellow cat was out there finishing up the cat food left by the little gray one. 

More later...

 I see Scott posted another photo of the progress on their new home. This must be the living room.

 Image may contain: indoorImage may contain: indoor
Image may contain: indoor

I went over to Coffeyville early today and I am glad I did. I had some errands to run...a trip out to Walmart for some important things, gasoline at Woodshed, a trip to the bank and the post office and, of course, my 10:00 hair appointment. I had just got into town on my way to the post office when Toni texted me she could get me in early if I wanted to come to town. Of course, I was just then going by her salon so I just turned in and told her I was there.  She got me finished an hour and a half early. So then, I did my errands and even took the new 2019 church directories by Karan's house so she could sew up the binding and we could take them to church on Sunday. Even then, I got home at 11:30AM. Now I have the entire afternoon to do my thing...including my packing for the trip tomorrow.

More even later...

It's been lightly raining this afternoon. Just before the rain started, Nancy came over for a visit. She seems to have recovered from her bout of nausea.  I loaned her my new book about Ron Henderson's memoir. I read it yesterday afternoon. It was very interesting.

It's after 4:00PM now and I will start thinking about the yogurt I will eat for supper.

So more later...

After that, at 7:00PM, I plan to take my bath and then pack and then go to bed at 9:00PM.

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: indoor

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The home is going to be spectacular

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I think you're right, Sister-Three!! Hopefully when it is finished and they are moved in, they will have me down there to see it in person.