Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday and a Missing Dog

I slept fairly well last night. I was concerned that Hoover, their male Corgi, didn't come home last night. But Leslie said that wasn't anything strange. He roams around and knows his way home.

Leslie called this morning to see how everything was going. I told her about Hoover and she said to call Ray, Alberta's husband, when we finished talking. Hoover often goes down there and even to Jeromy's at times. Jeromy is her son, my grandson.

I tried get get Ray but only got his voice mail.  I left him a message to call me when he was able but that has been an hour or more and he has not called me back.

I have had a cup of vanilla coffee and  my oatmeal and some orange juice and my meds. That is all I want for now.

More later....

I still haven't seen Hoover. I have half a notion to get in the car and go look for him. But I hate to leave Raven and Mini here alone and also Octavia who stays outside all the time.

I did though. I drove down to Jeromy's home about a mile down the road and no one appeared to be there and I didn't see Hoover there. Then I drove over to Ray and Alberta's house and talked to Ray and he hadn't seen him either. I drove up north on the road to the highway because Ray said one time he found him up there. But I didn't see Hoover there either. I personally believed someone saw a nice looking male Corgi and took him. Otherwise, he surely would have come home to eat this morning.

I ate some more of that tomato basil soup and crackers with peach tea for my lunch.

I talked to Jeromy and he began to look for Hoover too. He looked around his property and also Ray and Alberta's Then he thought of the old garage and since he had a key to it, he came up and opened it...and there was Hoover. He had been in that locked garage ever since John locked it up yesterday when he stopped working on the new kennel. He had not had food or water. After Jeromy let him out, I called him and he raced back to the house. I gave him a bowl of water and some food and finally put him in the air conditioned garage to cool off with food and water in there. He lays right over the vent. I was so relieved! I thought the only answer left was that someone had seen him down by the road and picked him up.  It is 2:30PM now.

I have been watching TV. Epstein hanged himself in his cell and I have been watching that news story on CNN.

Now it is 3:30PM and I am reading one of Leslie's books. I checked on Hoover and he is doing alright in the cooler garage. It's was too hot for him outside. I feel sorry for poor Octavia. She cannot be in the garage. She chewed the wiring out of Leslie's SUV a couple of weeks ago when she was in there and that is a very expensive repair. So now she is having to stay in the garden shed and that is not cool but it is out of the boiling sun. It's 92 degrees out there but more like 106 degrees with the humidity.

Both Mini and Raven are in the house where it is nice and cool. Octavia is not housebroken and neither is Hoover. They both have plenty of water where they are though.The garden shed is right next to a large water bowl under the faucet and there is plenty of food out there on the back porch where she can get to it. Since he had not eaten nor drunk anything in almost 24 hours, I had put a bowl of water and a bowl of food in the garage with Hoover.

I will get back to this later. I will get back to Leslie's book now.

Hoover wanted back out of the garage and against my better judgment, I let him out. He relieved himself a couple of times but wanted out of the garage.

That didn't last long...maybe ten minutes ....and he wanted back out of the heat! So he's back in the garage.

There's a slight breeze this evening so I let Hoover back out of the garage. He seems to be fine with that now. I took the food and water back out when he went out for the night.

I took Raven and Mini out so they could do their number. Then I took my bath. It is 7:30PM and I will try to go to bed at 9:00PM again this evening. Maybe I can read until then.

6 comments:

marlu said...

I am so glad the dog, Hoover, is safe!

Galla Creek said...

Poor Hoover. Took a nap and got locked up while asleep.

Margie's Musings said...

I am so happy my grandson found him. I knew in another few hours he would be dead. When I called him after he was free, he ran across the pasture to me and drank a lot of water and ate a lot of dog food. I put him in the garage for a few hours. There is air conditioning in there and he knew right where to go and lay down. I put a bowl of food in the with him and a large bowl of water.

Later, I let him out after he had recuperated.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I am so glad that Hoover was found in time.

Brown Scott said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via (Morrisanonymouscards@gmail.com)

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Morrisanonymouscards@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: Morrisanonymouscards@gmail.com

martins said...

Hello Everyone. I want you all to know about the hacked atm card, for those of you who been fighting for financial issues, here is a great chance for you to get a blank atm card, you can use this blank atm card to withdraw anywhere around the world, you can withdrawal up to $3,000 USD per day with this card and also you can use it to shop online and attach it to your PayPal, if you want to get one for yourself, contact via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com), do not miss this great opportunity of your life, contact them now and thank me later.