Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday and Laundry

I woke up at 6:00AM this morning and the first thing I did was strip my bed and start my laundry. I put clean sheets on the bed and fixed my oatmeal and coffee for breakfast. My washer finished after that and I have put everything in the dryer.

Then I checked the e-mail and the blog. I watched the weather on the 8's from the weather bureau. It is raining this morning and I believe it rained most of the night. There is a chance of light hail today too. That's when I am happy I have a garage. My little Honda Civic has got to last me the rest of my life. I had a 92 Toyota Camry that was ruined by heavy hail in the past. I drove it that way for several years until my Bob and I found a nice 2001 Honda Civic and bought that.  I sold that to my niece several years later after they wrecked their car. That's when I bought this 2008 Civic. It was 2013 and it was used but only had 46,000 miles on it. It has 109,900 miles on it now. Toyotas and Hondas have been known to go for 300,000 miles. When I bought this last one, the dealership had a list of a dozen  Honda owners who had that many miles on their vehicles posted on their wall. 

I don't have a plan for today after I finish the laundry so I will probably just start another book.

I love the new desktop computer my son sent me. It is so nice to have a desktop computer again. He will take my old desktop  and two laptops home with him when he and Esther come in May. He will work them over and put larger drives in them and more memory and use them. He is an IT and can always use more computers. He puts several different operating systems on them.

More later...

It's almost 11:30AM now and I am ready for lunch. I have read all morning  in the second of my library books.

The cats must have found another place to eat their breakfast since they never showed up here. Of course at breakfast time it was raining so that may explain that.

I will check to see if the mailman has come yet .

Be back later...

The mailman was an hour later then usual.

Well it's 1:45PM now and  I have had the other half of my sweet and sour chicken from yesterday's lunch. I warmed it up in the microwave.

I read until the mail came and will go back to it soon again, This author is interesting.

I read all afternoon and finished the second book at 4:00PM. It was interesting too.  At 5:00PM, I will watch the news. I haven't been out of the house all day except to go out to the curb and get my mail.

I don't know where the cats have all gone but I haven't seen a one all day for meals. It's 6:00PM and we have no cats for supper yet. I hope the little critters are all right. There has been no rain all afternoon.

I will stay up and take my bath at 7:00PM and stay up to watch the "Bull" program at 9:00PM before I go to bed.

No comments: