Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday and Another Book

I slept very well last night. I was up at 6:20AM, just in time for Scott to call on his way to work. I had my breakfast of oatmeal and coffee and Chai and have checked my e-mail. As I was making the bed, it slid off the blocks that John set it up on last week. He is to stop by after his dental appointment and try to get it back on those blocks. Dr. C. wants we to have my headboard elevated. John made up these blocks and the are nearly square.  I hope the headboard won't be constantly working their way off the blocks.

I had three cats come for breakfast this morning...two grays and one yellow. I will need to get some more cat food soon.

I will start my last book this morning. Then I will need to go to the library again....probably tomorrow  after I get home from Coffeyville. I will see if Bob wants to have breakfast tomorrow and then I will go to Walmart and after that, at 9:30AM, I have my hair appointment. Then I will go to the library there in Coffeyville before I go to Asbury Village for Bunco.

More later....

I watched the news until John came by after his dental appointment to set my bed back on bricks. As I was making it this morning, it fell off the blocks he had made for me. We used some decorative bricks and he put those under the headboard. I don't think they can go anywhere.

I was going to watch "Bull" after I watched the news, but for some reason, it didn't record last night. I hope the Tivo is not going out. The program was checked too and so was "All Rise". It wasn't recorded either. Strange! They were both checked to record.

More later...

I found the episode of "Bull" that missed recording on Amazon Prime and watched it this afternoon.

Sandy dropped over for awhile this afternoon and we had a visit. She returned some bowls I had taken food to Nancy in and Nancy thought they belonged to her. She knew they weren't hers and brought them back to me.

I took my read books back to the library and got three more.  I read most of the afternoon...some of the time in the car..in the sunshine. That felt good.

Now it is 5:45PM and I am watching the CBS news right now.

I got the Church Brief off to the Coffeyville Journal this afternoon too. Hopefully they will get the right one in this time too. Last week's was the correct one too but before that it was anyone's guess which one she would use.

Around 7:00PM I will take my bath and at 9:00PM, I plan to got to bed.


No comments: