Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wednesday and a Hair Day

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up a couple of times but got back to sleep alright. The arm is not bothering me near as much since I began wearing the brace.

I will go over to Coffeyville today to pick up Bob for breakfast, get some gas and get my hair done. Then I will come back home. I will probably read again on my new book. I may check in with Nancy again and see if she wants to go to lunch. She was feeling good yesterday but Sandy was there visiting her so I didn't go over. I never know how she is going to be feeling from day to day.

I had better check to see if there are any cats out there waiting for their breakfast. I will be leaving soon for Coffeyville. Sure enough..there were three very hungry cats out there. Scruffy was the only gray one and there were two yellow ones. One of them was the smaller one and the other one of the teens. Before I got the three bowls out there the smaller yellow cat was swatting at the larger one. I thought the larger one might just clean his plow but nothing came of it after they saw they each would have a bowl. Ah, what it take to amuse a very bored person!

More later in the day.

After lunch I went out to Woodshed and bought gas and then went on to my hair appointment. After that, I went out to Walmart and bought some frozen meals and some bananas and some more melatonin. I used the last of mine last night. Then I came on back home and went out to Sonic for their Wednesday special...their Wacky Pack deal for $1.99 plus tax. Then I came back home.

I had Cox Complete Care go through the new computer. The hard drive had failed their test. He warned me that it could fail anytime or it might last for awhile but he thought it should be replaced. I told Keith about it and he said "no problem". They plan to come Labor Day weekend if at all possible. He will take care of it then. He will also take two of my old computers home with him. He may be able to fix them enough so he can use them for something.

I looked out front and Scruffy was wanting her lunch  so I fixed her a bowl of cat food and after she had eaten all she wanted, I brought it back in.

Now I am just watching some TV.

I read on my new book for awhile and then tried to check my e-mail on the notebook. The outlook program looked very different  on it so I had Cox Complete Care have a look at it and he made it look like I was used to.

I am tired of reading and there is nothing on TV I am interested in right now. I guess I could go out and do my trimming. I will see if it's cool enough to do that. It's 81 degrees out there. It could be worse.

So, more later...

Well, I got the yard trimmed. It almost ran the battery down on the trimmer. I probably will have to charge it next time the yard is mowed. It's 4:23PM  now and I guess I will go watch the 4:00PM news.

More later...

After I watched the CBS news  and then went back to my book. At 7:00PM, I took my bath and at 9:00PM I took the plants back outside, watered them and then went on to bed.




5 comments:

ChuckFu said...

O noticed your not using the thebloggerspot anymore

Peter parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margie's Musings said...

I have blogspot on all three computer now, Keith.

Annsterw said...

Sounds like a super productive day. I hope everything works out with the computer. Also, I am in total agreement that there is nothing on TV worth watching right now. My book reading and home improvement has sky-rocketed!

Margie's Musings said...

I removed that second comment, It was spam.