Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday and Grocery Shopping

I slept well again and got up about 5:00AM. I dressed and had my breakfast and fed the cats. I had a crowd of cats come for breakfast. Scruffie is always there and she brought her kittens with her and the yellow adolescent cat was here too and Big Yellow Tom.  It was a crowd.

I  will get around and go to Independence today to buy groceries. I am out of frozen meals as well Chai latte and some other stuff that isn't food.

I need to trim my yard today too.

I texted Bob and we are having breakfast in the morning at 7:00AM when I pick him up.

So more later....

I went to Independence and bought my groceries and came home and put everything away. I had my frozen meal for lunch and afterward an ice cream bar. I swept off the walks after I did the trimming.

I got hold of Cox Complete Care about the Outlook problem on the notebook and the desktop computers. Both will not tolerate Outlook. They suggested I just wait for the program to fix itself. They said Cox had a time with Outlook. Everyone who has Outlook has this problem That is not true I never had any problems with it when I lived in Coffeyville.  I rebooted the desktop and that fixed that mail program. Then I tried that on this notebook but that did not help it.  Luckily the old laptop that Scott gave me still works fine.

I read all afternoon in my new book. "The Room Where it Happened" by John Bolton. So far it hasn't told me anything I hadn't already known from the CBS news over the past three years. I am about a quarter of the way through the book.

More later....

I rebooted this notebook computer again and  when it came up the second time, the mail program, Outlook, worked fine.

About 5:00PM Scruffie came for dinner so I fed her. Soon one of the yellow adolescent cats came so I fed her too.

It's just a little after 6:00PM now and when it gets closer to 7:00PM I will take my bath and try to get to bed at 9:00PM or so.

No comments: