Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday and No Particular Plan

I slept completely though the night last night and woke up at 4:45AM, got up and dressed and tried to go quietly into the bathroom to do my makeup. At one point I dropped my lipstick into my makeup drawer and made a loud noise. I probably woke them up with that. Hopefully they got back to sleep. I crept into the den, dressed and put away the trundle as quietly as possible. I hope they were able to get back to sleep.

I think I will just go into the living room and try to read quietly instead of making my oatmeal and getting my coffee made. It's 5:36AM and I would like not to wake them up any more then I have. Drat! 

They kids got up at their usual time and told  me they did not wake up with the noise I made. 

Keith went out and got some donuts at Casey's ...nothing fancy just glazed donuts. He and I had our oatmeal earlier but Esther wanted some donuts. 

We visited for awhile and I fed the two cats, Inky and Blondie. Later the soft yellow cat I call Scruff came and he ate too.

Later, about 11:30AM, we went to lunch at  Eggbert's. I had my usual honey chicken salad. They had whatever they wanted. In fact, Esther had a late breakfast. Then we went to the Caney market and they had the coffeecake mixes I had ordered and I bought two and some bananas. Then we came back home. 

They took a walk while I worked on this blog. It's 1:25PM now. It's been a fast day. Half of it is over now. Mainly we have been visiting. We had eaten our leftover Mexican food for lunch. I read all afternoon and when they got back from their walk we watched TV. This evening I popped my last bag of popcorn and we each ate some of it.

I finally fed Inky and Blondie and finally Scruff. I never did see Scruffie again this week. She must be nursing kittens.

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and put my PJs on and my robe. 

We watched some more TV until they were ready to go to bed at 9:00PM. They leave in the morning to fly home. We have had a wonderful visit and did a lot of fun things.

 

No comments: