Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday and A Hair Appointment

 I slept fairly well last night. I still got up at 5:00AM though.  I also had no internet this morning so I rebooted the computers because that usually does it but I finally had to reboot the router to get it. I don't know why that happened but it did. 

I have had my breakfast and coffee and even chai latte. 

And amazingly, a slim and trim Scruffie was back when I opened the door. Also Inky and Blondie were there but they won't let Scruffie eat yet. I have no idea where she has been all this time and I have no idea where her kittens are either or even if they are alive. They may have chased her away. They are finished eating now but she must be gone.

I changed my hair appointment till today because Keith and Esther will be here sometime tomorrow and I don't want them to have to deal with my hair appointment on Wednesday. The appointment today is at 8:30AM and it is only 6:49AM now so I have some time. I will leave here at 7:45AM because I want to go to the bank too and get some cash. 

More later...I want to check on Scruffie...


No photo description available. 

The other cats don't want to let her eat so finally I just had to bring the bowls in. It's been awhile since they have seen her...even if she is their mother.

I got over to Coffeyville in time to buy gas at Woodshed and go to the bank.Then I went to get my hair done. After that I came back home, picked up Kim's gift, called Johnna and took the gift to Neodesha. Kim was there looking after her mom, who had had hernia surgery. I didn't stay. The teenager is supposed to come this afternoon or this evening after school and mow for me. I wanted to be sure to be here to pay her.

I had the rest of my fish for lunch. I saved most of the Okra for later. 

More later..

I decided to see if I could still mow at all. I mowed the front yard and emptied the bag. I think that's about all I'm up to now. The girl will be here about 5:15PM to finish. I feel pretty good about being able to do the front. I imagine I could do the back later on but I don't want to push myself.  I know I couldn't manage the west side anyhow. I will just let her do it. It's only 2:56PM now. 

More later...


May be an image of grass and tree 

Just curious if I could still mow at all. I got the front yard finished before I stopped.


May be an image of tree and grass 

I decided I'd better let the teenager finish. She will be here shortly after 5:15PM to mow the back and the west side. I was surprised I was still able to do the front.

She got it finished and I paid her.

Then I read all afternoon until the CBS news came on. I watched that and then took my bath at 7:00PM and then read some more until 9:00 PM when I went to bed.

 

3 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I am happy that Scruffie is back again. I wonder if she was on a brief eating break away from the litter of kittens.

Margie's Musings said...

That's a possibility! :) We will probably never know.

Galla Creek said...

That cat has 9 lives.