Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wednesday and A Good Visit

 I slept well on the trundle bed. I only woke up once with cramps in my feet. I got up and walked around a bit and they finally worked out. That was sometime in the middle of the night.

We had a good visit yesterday and did some reminiscing about past events. The kids are so well suited. They will be celebrating their anniversary tomorrow. We plan to meet John and Leslie tomorrow at the Railroad Inn in Independence at 6:15PM  for dinner. Yesterday we had a late lunch at the Mexican restaurant in downtown Caney. They had not eaten when they got here yesterday afternoon. I had only had a banana. 

It is 5:43AM now. I sneaked in quietly to the bathroom this morning when I woke up. I had brought my change of clothing in the den and had dressed in there. But I brushed my teeth and made up my face as quietly as possible around 5:00AM. I don't know how long they will sleep but I will try to wait for them to wake up and get up to fix breakfast. I think it's about 40 degrees this morning. I did turn up the heat a little while ago.

I think I will go read...More later...

I read on my book for an hour or so and then I had my breakfast and coffee. The kids got up and I fixed them some too. After awhile they wanted to go to lunch  and wanted to go to Eggbert's at Coffeyville. Esther wanted to go to the antique mall over there and look around. So we did that. 

Then John called and wanted Keith and Esther to come out and shoot with him. So we  went to their house and they both took his new guns and went first to see the kennel and then after that to target shoot. I stayed at their home because the wind was blowing and I have sinus trouble in the wind...allergies big time. 

Then after they came back we visited for awhile before we came back home and they ate some of that chili with crackers and cheese.

While they were eating, I came in to work on catching up the blog.

More later...

We watched some PBS and I read on my book later...I went to bed fairly early and so did they. It had been a very busy day.

.

No comments: