Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday and Resting

I slept well last night. probably because I was so tired. I was up about 5:00AM this morning, dressed and made my bed and had my breakfast. When I opened the door Scruff was the only cat out there waiting for breakfast. She ate and then left. I should get that food back in the house before one of the neighbor's dogs sees it.

It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow and one more day this week for sure. I did turn on the TV just as the local weather came on. I will get the cat food in and then open the blinds for the day. I will then get back to this.

This past weekend I did paint my birdhouse again. The rain had washed away some of the paint.

More later... 

Blondie came and looked in the front storm door and saw the cat food that I had brought in after Scruff had finished and left. I set it out there and he ate his fill and then left. I brought it back in.

I am going to watch the CBS news now. So more later... 

I went out and started trimming my hedge. Before I got it completely finished, it began to rain. I need to take another six inches off the north side of this east end of it. I will do that when it's not raining. It is hanging too far over the walk.

 May be an image of tree and outdoors

It stopped raining long enough for me to trim some more on that hedge, I do need to get an electric hedge trimmer though, My little hand trimmer can't cut through some of the larger branches.

May be an image of tree and grass 

It's 11:50AM now and I need to figure out what I will have for lunch. Nothing really sounds good. I guess I could have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

More even later.. 

And that's what I had for lunch. I went out to Sonic and  got a cherry limeade slush. I had no pitcher to make punch in so I had to get some sort of drink for my lunch...besides water.

I have read all afternoon. It's 3:33PM now. I am thinking of calling Nancy except it's a chilly and damp day, She is probably sleeping. I even stepped out and brought the solar kitty back in out of the drizzle. I am tired of reading. 

I did do some cleaning in the garage and did some rearranging.  I also took the card table down and put the card table away in the garage. I took the puzzle down and put it back in it's box and put it away too.

I got my first shot in January and the second one in February. But the Red Cross contacted me yesterday to say they had tested my blood from May's blood donation and found it was positive. They asked me a lot of questions about symptoms, but I had none. I figure the reason I tested positive was because I had developed antibodies from the vaccinations. It's a mystery to me.

This is me and Phyllis at the cookout at John and Leslie's on Sunday afternoon. As you can see, John is cooking.

 May be an image of 1 person, tree and outdoors 

I went to take my bath at 7:00PM and read until 9:00PM and turned on the TV to watch the presentation of the CBS show on the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre. I couldn't stay awake so I recorded it. I may watch it later.

I went on to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: