Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday and Online Church

I slept well last night even though I woke up several times I always got right back to sleep and even slept until 6:00AM this morning. That's unusual for me since I am usually up at 5:00AM.

I am in the process of having my breakfast now and my coffee. It is 6:50AM now. 

In a little while I will turn on "the weather on the 8's" and see what the forecast is. I will also check out the cats who come for breakfast. They will be back to dry cat food now and they may not eat that anymore so I may lose them. They got used to Suzanne's wet cat food. I will set out the dry food and see if they will eat it.

At 11:00AM I will turn to "Beyond the Walls" on the desktop computer and watch their worship service and sermon and sing along with the hymns.

Both cats came for breakfast but they were definitely not happy with the dry cat food. Blondie went home without eating anything. Scruff ate what little wet food I had out there. She had left it yesterday and I covered it with Saran and put it in the frig. Then she ate a little of the dry food. She has no other options unless someone else feeds her and I don't think that happens. Blondie came back after he saw Scruff eating from the double dish but when he saw it was still dry cat food he turned and went away. And I see he has lost his new lavender colored collar.

More later...

I went outside and watered the flowers and after I watered the back yard flowerbed, I went around with a plastic bag and picked up all the leaves that had fallen from my south neighbor's trees. I can't do the front yard because there are just too many and they constantly blow across the street against my curb and into my yard. My neighbor to the north does no yard work. At least I have the privacy fence partially cutting down the amount of leaves blowing in from the south neighbor's trees.

It's 8:14AM now and I am missing the news.

I watched Face the Nation and caught the latest news. Now it's 10:35AM and I am going to turn on the desktop computer to "Beyond the Walls" to watch that worship service at 11:00AM. They count down the time to 11:00AM.

I'll get back to this later.

I made some broccoli cheddar soup and had a bowl of it for lunch. It was pretty good. I had crackers with it and sugarless punch. I was going to take some to Nancy and tried to call her but...as usual, she didn't answer the phone. I just put it in Corning Ware and put it in the frig. 

I have been reading all afternoon and it is 4:25PM now. 

My next door neighbor here in the duplex has a women staying there now and they have been throwing what sounds like a ball against the den wall. It makes a lot of noise. They may be playing with the dog that usually stays there. I will read until 6:00PM when it will be time for evening church from the South Central States Mission Center. That's about an hour and a half from now.

I watched the Chief's win a game against their opponent by making two touchdowns in 3 1/2 minutes. That was impressive.

Then I turned over to the evening worship service and watched that sermon. It was very good too. It is 6:49PM now  and I will soon take my bath.

No comments: