Saturday, September 23, 2023

Saturday and Thunderstorms

I was up at 5:00AM as usual this morning. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.  I fixed my breakfast bar and coffee and will soon drink my Chai Latte.

I went in the living room and turned on the light. Soon Blondie showed up and I fixed his cat food and took it out to him. He has eaten his fill and left now. Soon I will bring the cat food in the garage and cover it.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and the forecast is much the same. Today will be 91 degrees and PM thundershowers. tomorrow is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 87 degrees and sunny and Friday is to be 88 degrees and sunny. Rain only today..the rest of the week hot and sunny.

I hear crickets out there chirping. I guess this is fall alright.

More Later..

No comments: