Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday and Another Sunny but Cool Day

 I slept well last night and was up only once to take my two meds. I was up at 5:00AM as usual, dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I did catch both Blondie and  "the weather on the 8's". I fed Blondie and he got his fill and I went out and petted him. He likes to be petted. He is one of the friendly feral cats. He is almost tame. Soon after that he left. Then I caught the week's weather.

Today is to be 94 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 88 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 76 degrees and showers, Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and mostly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy.  It looks like at least one day of rain....Monday..we can really use it! It's 6:42AM now and when it gets a little lighter, I will take my walk. It's 60 degrees out there.

I don't believe I will go see Nancy today. Last Thursday when I went she was completely out of it. I don't even think she even knew who I was. She couldn't stay awake even when we went out to the patio. In the last few weeks she has really gotten worse. She was not at all lucid. It's tragic! 

It's 60 degrees this morning and I just took my walk. Very nice morning! Not much trash this morning. ..just a little. But I put it in my dumpster when I got back home. 

My smart phone finally died yesterday evening. I hate that. I always wore it to bed because I could tap on it and it would light up and I could see the time. I always wear the one Leslie gave me in the daytime.

I am thinking of going down to Bartlesville to meet Sally for lunch at the Boulevard Cafe. I could also wash my car. I didn't get it washed at all last week.

More Later...

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Isn't it a shame when senior citizens just sort of fade away into nothing? I certainly hope that isn't how my life ends, but one never knows. I hope at least Nancy isn't hurting.