Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day..made my bed and even fed Blondie. He is eating now I have had my breakfast bar and am about to have my coffee. I even caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 90 degrees and sunny. tomorrow is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 93 degrees and  sunny, Saturday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday is to be showers and 77 degrees and Tuesday is to be 79 degrees and AM showers. Finally...some rain!!!Monday and Tuesday in the forecast!!

It's 5:33AM now. I will start for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 8:15AM.. I will take my library book to read. I may go back to the urgent care. I am out of meds and I still have a few patches of shingles.

It's 8:00AM and I read instead of taking my walk. Now It's too late...my appointment is at 9:00AM   My walk usually takes about 40 minutes and it would make me late for my appointment in Coffeyville. If it remains cooler I may take it later.. 

More Later... 

I will take my walk in a little while...maybe this even  the afternoon.

It still a very nice day. 74 degrees, in fact. I had hoped my lawn would be finished mowed today but maybe Mike doesn't intend to mow it again...who knows. It's cool enough I could do it myself though.

And that's what I did. I mowed the west side this morning while it was cool. Then I went out to Sonic at dinner time and bought their kids Wacky Pack..chicken strips and french fries and a small Coke. It was $2.18, and very good! 

Then I went to the market and bought flavored water and two TV dinners.

While in Coffeyville I also went to the Urgent Care again and got the nurse there to write me another prescription for the meds that treat the shingles. I hope  this round can be the last one. I picked it up at Caney Drug. Then I went in the Chronicle office and wrote Kathy a check for $45. for another year of my subscription.

More Later... 

I finished the first of the two books I checked out at the library this week. I walked up to the library this evening and dropped it into the book drop.

When I got back home, I took my bath and will start the second book this evening. It's 6:50PM now and the temperature is 87 degrees. I think it's beginning to cool down some for fall. At least I hope so. The mornings are pretty nice. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so...depending on how tired I get.

More Later...


No comments: