Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday and Laundry

 I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I fixed myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar and saw the grey cat out the front door looking for his/her breakfast. I took it out to it. It ate the dry cat food but didn't have much interest in the wet the others prefer.

After it left, I brought the cat food into the kitchen again. I didn't want to lose another dish.  If another cat shows up I will take it back out to that one. Recently the others haven't come much...for some reason.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 46 degrees and AM fog and PM clouds, tomorrow is to be 40 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 57 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 59 degrees and  sunny, Wednesday is to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy, and  Thursday is to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week...no rain but warmer weather.

What do you know! Blondie finally showed up for his breakfast! I had not seen him in days. I took the breakfast out to him and he is eating it now! 

More Later...

The city of Caney did get the bad water leak repaired yesterday afternoon. They also went up to Independence and bought water for us to have free of charge. I will see about getting some again today.  I have only two bottles left for drinking. 

More Later 

The cats dish I left out front for Blondie and the other two cats to eat from, was gone when I went out to move the trash receptacles back to the house.  I looked to the west of the house and found it just around the corner. Thank goodness! I have bought cat dishes three times and one is gone already. I left both out yesterday when I went to Independence to meet Gay. They were still there when I got home and I took them in then.  But when Blondie left this morning one of those two bowls was gone. I found one right around the corner and brought it in. So I only lost one.

I got the laundry done and put away. One less job to worry with this week.  

More Later,,,,

2 comments:

Kay said...

Yay! I got some good sleep too. Fingers crossed I can sleep well again. And yes, we did laundry today too. Now we can both enjoy our weekend, Margie. Have a fun time.

Suemn said...

Do you think some animal is taking the bowls of cat food to eat? I have a dog toy where I put little snacks in and my two dogs need to open the covers over the snacks to get to them. My older dog will actually pick the toy up and drag it over to his dog bed at some point so he can open all the covers that are over the snacks and the younger dog can't get at it.