Saturday, January 27, 2024

Saturday and House Cleaning

I will clean the apartment today. I believe it has been a week since I last did that and I like to clean once a week to keep it shining.

I opened the front door earlier but there were no cats out there... at least not yet. I will check again soon. I had one cup of Chai Latte and am working on my second. I also had a breakfast bar. I finished it.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" .Today is to be 39 degrees and AM rain and snow. Tomorrow is to be 49 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be  59 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 57 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 57 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 59 degrees and partly cloudy and Friday is to be 59 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the week, One day of rain that's today.

More Later... 

I called Sally and picked her up to go eat at Gabbies downtown and   we had lunch there. Joyce (Gabbie) had baked an apple pie and after we had our lunch, ( a roast beef sandwich with chips and a Coke) she served us a piece of it with ice cream on top of it. Needless to say, it was very good!

Then I took Sally home and came back home to read in the library book I had checked out here in Caney's library. 

I took my bath at nearly 7:00PM and put on my pajamas and went back to my book afterward.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so. I never did get the apartment cleaned today. Perhaps tomorrow afternoon. 

1 comment:

ChuckFu said...

Well mom I'm on the last leg of my trips, currently in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso Supposed to leave Feb 3rd but will probably leave earlier, they are a small site. Esther will be back in Germany the 12th. I will go on a tour she had bought but had to extend her stay in Phoenix. Love you be careful and we'll see you the last of May and stay for Memorial day then head back to Germany. I will retire June of 2025.