Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday and the Library

I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.I fed Blondie and the grey cat too. I ate my breakfast bar and drank some Chai Latte. Now there is a second blond cat out there eating. 

I  caught "the weather on the 8's" too. Here is the week's forecast.

Today will be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy and windy Wednesday is to be 48 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 66 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy, and Sunday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. That's the week,,Again...no rain. And we badly need rain!

It's 8:11AM and later today I may go down to Copan for lunch. Sally can't go because she works on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until 11:00AM and then eats breakfast. She works in a swimming pool doing therapy for 27 people so she doesn't eat before noon.. Then she eats breakfast at a restaurant in Bartlesville, Oklahoma after she gets off work.. So when she eats with me, it has to be Tuesday or Thursday.

More Even Later... 

I went over to Coffeyville and went to the library and checked out two books. Then I drove up to Independence and ate the three chicken strips and french fries at the Dairy Queen and had their small hot fudge sundae afterward for dessert. Then I came back home.

Then I did a load of laundry...including my jacket. I believe it's dry now.

I paid my doctor bill and returned a call to my Shelter Insurance Agent. As usual, she was not in her office.

I left my number in case she wanted to talk to me. She wants to sell me some life insurance but I already have two policies so I won't be  buying any more. 

I cleaned the floor mats in my car. I used to do that every spring but it has been three years since I have done it. It was time.

More Even Later.

I took my bath and then signed onto Zoom for the church meeting being held there.

After it was over, I signed off. I printed off the schedule.

No comments: