Saturday, March 2, 2024

Saturday and Lunch at Gabbies

I was up once in the night and took my meds and then got up at 4:45AM and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door Grey was there ready for breakfast. I fixed it and took it out to that cat. It is eating now. 

I also was just in time for "the weather on the 8's" and here it is..

Today is to be 77 degrees and sunny, Sunday  is to be 82 degrees and  mostly sunny and windy, Monday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 69 degrees partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 62 degrees and rain and   Friday is to be 56 degrees and showers. At least two days of rain...thank goodness! We certainly need rain!

I will go check on Grey now. Grey ate and left and then Blondie came for his breakfast. Finally the little white cat came and I fed it too.

After they had all three eaten and were all gone,  I finished the book I found in my living room bookcase that I had never read, I took it up to the library and put it n the book drop there.

It's 9:36AM now and I will check the library  and see if they are open today. I need a couple more books to read.

More Even Later ...

I got two more books to read at the Caney Library and read one of them this afternoon. I took it up to the book drop and dropped it in. I still have one more book to read this weekend.

It's 7:26 PM now and I just took my bath. I may start that second book and try to finish it tomorrow.

I want to go to bed at 9:00PM or 9:30PM.

I need to bake my coffeecake tomorrow too for our church breakfast..

And also tomorrow I need to clean the apartment and do laundry. It will be a busy day.

 

No comments: