Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tuesday and Lunch in Copan

 I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM, dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door Blondie and Grey were out thee waiting for their breakfasts. So I took two bowls out to them with both dry cat food and wet cat food. Blondie ate and left but Grey is still out there eating.

I plan to go down to Copan for lunch today. I will try to get Sally to go too. She doesn't work on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

I plan to read in my latest Grisham book today too. I got those two at at the Coffeyville Library.

I have had one cup of Chai Latte and my breakfast bar.  Later I had the second cup of Chai.

I also found "the weather on the 8's" . Here is next week's forecast.

Today is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Wednesday is to be 49 degrees mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, and Monday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy. Lots of partly cloudy and no rain...again.

More Later....I will go read in my book. 

I have been reading the past hour. It is 7:59AM.  About 10:00AM, I will call Sally and see if she wants to go to lunch. If she does, I will pick her up at noon. If she's not interested, I will go by myself.

I called Sally and she does want to go to lunch a Copan. I will pick her up at 12:00 noon and drive down to the Copan Restaurant for lunch.

 More Even Later...

We ate their beef vegetable soup and some German Chocolate pie. Then I drove back to Caney.

I changed the scarf on the dresser in the bedroom and put the other ones in the buffet.

Tomorrow is the card game we play each last Wednesday of the month....Skipbo. It's fun and only about 5 of us play. I will need to pick up a treat to take. I will do that in the morning. I will have my hair done at 9:00AM and go to the senior center to play Skipbo at 1:00PM until 3:00PM,

More Even Later

No comments: